Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I should know better.

I couldn't believe the cars in the lot at work again today. This time it started early. I got to work at 8 and already I had to park deep into the far lot. Usually you've got until about 8:15 or so until that happens. The nice thing about it is that it's a bit farther of a walk to the building, so when it's nice out it's not so bad to get a little extra exercise. Not that an extra minute or two of walking is really doing that much for you.

I've been really tired all week. I'm not sure if I'm fighting something or what. Donna's been out with the flu all week, and other's haven't been on the top of the world, so there's got to be a few things going around. I guess it's better than catching the flees or something. I worked out for my 3rd day this week too, which is also very good. If only I could eat better I might actually be on to something. With time, it will come. First I must find myself, then everything else will follow.

When I left work this evening it was raining out. The foggy, misty, wet kind. I was wearing my good coat too, the one that I really don't want to get wet. As I was walking down to get my car I started to think how much it really sucked that I was going to have to walk all the way around to the other lot to get it because, as usually, it didn't occur to me until I was half way to my car that I wasn't going to find it there. As I was getting closer to my car I started to wonder why my pants were starting to feel damp. It only took me a minute or so to realize that I was being an idiot. It was raining out.

Ed.

No comments: