Monday, April 03, 2006

Wecome Back!

Vacation is officially over. How sad it is. I didn't get very far with my project, which was a real disappointment. That means I've really got to focus for this last month. More than just focus... I've got a lot to do! Here comes the last minute man. This past week I spent a lot of time walking, went bowling a few times, and started watching Season 3 of The West Wing. Wow! I love that show.

I don't remember how I bowled when I went last Wednesday. All I remember is one thing... bad. Saturday was a little better. I went by myself and bowled 4 quick games. I say quick because it was "Big Brother's and Big Sister's" going on down there, so it was going to be getting busy. That and, during my 4th game, they started turning on the crazy disco lights and everything. How did I do? 188, 184, 164, 184.

I won my T45 chess game this week. I also won a 3 minute blitz game last night. Not a big deal in and of itself, but after the game my opponent, who was rated about 100 points higher than me, sent out about 10 messages on how his mouse slipped and he had mouse problems. It was a 3 minute game. Who cares! So I play him one more game and crush him. No comment. Go figure!

Alright, time to see what this week has in store for us!

Ed.

No comments: