Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bowling

So I went bowling today. I thought that Adam was going to go, but he couldn't make it. Amazingly, I managed to bowl 5 games! I didn't bowl great, but it wasn't terrible either. I started with a 188 and ended in the low 170's, which turned out to be my high, and my low. So no great games, but no total bombs either.

They were having a tournament, but it was only using up about half the lanes, so there were plenty of free lanes. When I finished I went to Enfield to take a look at Linda's computer before heading back home. When I did get home I was planning to work on my project, but sleep got the better of me. It was only going to be for an hour. Really! But since I didn't sleep a lot the night before it wasn't completely unexpected.

So that, as they say, is that. I'm still hoping to get some progress on the project this weekend. Wish me well!

Ed.

No comments: