Monday, December 26, 2005

We got by with a little help from our friends

I won my first game against the computer "minimardi" on the ICC tonight. That makes my record against it 1 win, 3 losses, 0 draws. It was a nice finish, though I'll admit to playing a lot of moves simply trying to draw. The computer wanted nothing to do with that! Finally I decided sac my Knight for what turned out to be a crushing attack.

So, Christmas is over and another year is just around the corner. The good news, it's going to be a good one! I've been working out my New Years Resolutions. I know, you're only supposed to have one. But hey, it's me! I may decide to post them on New Years Eve. I think I feel a song coming on for the new year too. Yep, I can definitely sense the words forming in my head...

I did want to say a quick thank you to my family and friends. Just because it's all about me 365 days a year doesn't mean that it isn't all about you too!

... and to all a good night!

Ed.

No comments: