Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bad Day?

How many negatives does it take to constitute a bad day? None, really. It's a state of mind. Overall, I wouldn't consider today a bad day... but it had it's moments! Let me count the ways...
  1. 11.5 hours at work
  2. Only had half a lunch (half a turkey sandwhich)
  3. Jim and Gayle wanted the other half, but I didn't have half to give
  4. (Reserved for Donna)
  5. (Reserved for Donna too)
  6. Happened to catch a guy shaving a guy on TV before giving him a babies foot tattoo
  7. Went to my guitar lesson to find a note saying that it was cancelled
  8. Got home to find a message on my machine saying it was cancelled
  9. Played poker... badly!
  10. The power of 3 turned to 4, and I realized that somehow my odds actually got worse. Oh, and hell froze over!
It wasn't a good day for Gata Kamsky. He drew his game against Alexander Grischuk and was eliminated from the event.

How was your day?

Ed.

No comments: