Monday, December 05, 2005

The agony

Wow!!! Better yet, shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I just played the game of my freaking life on the Internet Chess Club, to freaking blunder away into a stalemate with 23 seconds left on my clock. I was playing against one of the computers rated about 200 points higher than me, and I had an amazing position.

What can I say, it's not only the movies that make me cry! Looks like I'll be crying myself to sleep again tonight. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. And to think, I was coming off of a good poker night where I came in 1st and 2nd out of 4 $10 sit-and-go's.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

So, enjoy my pain... mate in 2, but I blow it away in 1!!!

My boneheaded move... Qxb5?? stalemate. Can you find the mate in 2? Still, it was an amazing game and, until the last minute, I was thrilled with my play.

Enjoy your night... too late for me ;).

Ed.

No comments: