Thursday, October 26, 2006

The world got in my way...

Been a crazy week. They all are. Just a few more months to go, then things should at least get a little better. I saw my doctor today. He gave me some good news, I'm probably not going to die anytime soon. At least, I'm a low risk for it. We're going to validate that, but I'll take his word for now. He also agreed that I had to get some weight off. Just a little exercise. Why does it have to be so hard?

I played a couple of exciting games this week and I was planning on posting at least one of them out here. I enjoyed the one in particular because it wasn't the usual me. I haven't had the computer check it yet, so maybe it was terrible, but it was still a lot of fun. The end result was a draw, but I still think I had the better of it for a while. I'm definitely looking forward to reviewing it. This weekend. Really!

Saturday is the monthly G/30 tournament at the chess club. I still haven't decided if I'm going to play, though it is tempting.

I'm going to try to get some sleep tonight - haven't had enough of that this week. So until next time!

Ed.

No comments: