Thursday, October 12, 2006

Game 12 is under way

As of 7am this morning, play begin in the final standard game of the world championship match. I just took a quick look, and after only 35 minutes the game is already looking very drawish. It's only on move 13 or so, and already most of the minor pieces are all exchanged. If the game is drawn it will be a 6-6 tie (if we count the forfeit, which unfortunately we must) and the match will be decided by tiebreaks on Friday.

Kip is back from Atlantic City! How did he do? I'll leave the details for his write up that he promises is coming, but let's just say that he did well. From the tone of his voice, he was very pleased. Maybe he'll even let me post his write-up here?

Time to get ready for the day. It'll be interesting to see how I did on my first exam Tuesday. By interesting I have no idea what I actually mean.

Until next time, Ed.

No comments: