Monday, October 16, 2006

Time Passes

Vladimir Kramnik has won the world championship. For the first time since the mid-90's, we have a unified champion. It was won on the 4th tiebreak game. Since he won, I don't see a lawsuit as doing that much good. We'll see what happens.

My mother and I watched "Click" and made Apple Cobbler Saturday afternoon. They both were good.

I was at the chess club for a little while Saturday night. While I was there we had 7 people. I didn't actually play any chess, mostly just sat around and talked for a little while.

Sunday I slept. A lot.

I also started watching Season 1 of Battlestar Galactica this weekend. Wow! Very good show. I'm already half way done with the season. Granted it only had 13 episodes.

There goes the weekened. Why is it that every time I turn around, time passes? Where does it all go?

Until next time, Ed.

No comments: