Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My thoughts

Maybe it's me, but even when I play a game I occasionally pick the same move that fritz does - and I suck. To imagine that one of the top players in the world picks the same moves 75% of the time - it doesn't really surprise me so much. Should it? Am I missing something? Is this another psychological ploy?

I hate to say it because I think it would be a huge loss for the chess world, but I think Kramnik should abandon the match. He shouldn't have to play under these conditions with the constant accusations against him of cheating.

Then again, I think that's what Topalov's team wants. That way he keeps his world championship title. He's losing the match. Badly. Wouldn't that be in his best interests?

I don't even want to think about it.

Until next time, Ed.

No comments: