Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A whiff of this

I read an intereseting post this morning over at dubiousquality. I won't really summarize it, because you really wouldn't be interested. That and I'm just too darn lazy. But let me give you my favorite part:

jerks are like garlic--even a little bit overwhelms every other flavor in the food.

In other news...

The World Championship continues. At 7am this morning game 7 begins. Vladimir Kramnik has officially lost his protest and the score is and will remain 3.5-2.5 after 6 games. His only loss being that forfeit. He intends to sue FIDE after the match, but has agreed to play the match out. There has been tremendous support for Kramnik throughout the chess community, with the chessbase site publishing many such letters of support.

I was up very late last night, so it's going to be a long day!

Wish me well.

Ed.

No comments: