Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Motivation on Demand!

The Chess World Championship continues. Vladimir Kramnik drew the 6th game as black, so with his forfeit in game 5 still standing he is winning 3.5-2.5. Today is a rest day, so we'll see how the next few days go. Half way through and Topalov's only victory was due to forfeit. Not too convincing so far.

I ordered 2 books the other day. "The Art of Harmony: A Guide to Happiness" and "Perfecting Ourselves: Coordinating Body, Mind & Spirit". They should be in within the next day or two. I'm pretty excited about reading them. They'll either be really good, or so bad that they are laughable. Either way, the journey of a thousand miles...

I stunk bowling last night. Stunk still means beating my "average", but it's early. And my team won 18 points out of 20. So we did really well, and I took all my points. How could I ask for more?

I actually did one of my homework problems this morning! I'm trying not to be doing them all at the very last minute - because that never works out as good as one might think. The motivation though, it's hard. Very hard. When someone starts selling motivation on demand, I'm buying. Buying!

Alright, time to move on with the day.

Until next time, Ed.

No comments: