Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My back

In addition to everything else, I was incredibly sore on Saturday. I couldn't figure it out. I remember lying down for a bit wondering why my arms were so weak. It was strange. Later that night it hit me. The 20-20-10. What is the 20-20-10? It's Nick's evil idea of a daily ritual that must be adhered to. For himself. As for me, well, I just seem to get caught up in the moment. The 20-20-10 is 20 pushups, 20 situps, and 10 leg lifts. I did it, but I'm weak. Very weak.

On Monday my back was a little bit sore after bowling. Not dangerously so, but still I don't like it. I think it was a combination of things. The extra exercise, the running around, the helping my brother take out his air conditioner. Carrying the ladder all around. All these things, then throwing around my 15lb bowling ball for 2 hours. It adds up.

Time to get moving... I'd like to get a little studying in before school. It's now looking like I'll get about 30 minutes. I'll take it!

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Ed.

No comments: