Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just another post

Do you ever take a moment at the end of the day for quiet contemplation?  Stop right now.  Don't think about anything...

How was it?

If you weren't able to do it, what can I say.  Stop living in fast forward!  

Finally at around 10pm tonight I...  renewed one of my ICC accounts and played a few games of chess.  How was it?  Rusty, but I wouldn't say terrible.  There's still hope.  Unfortunately I still don't like losing.  But I get lots of practice at it, so maybe some day it won't be so bad.  After all these years, odds are it will always be bad.

W.O.W. this weekend was a bit like drilling a screw into the wall... only missing the wall and somehow getting it into your head instead.  There were some high points, so overall I'm not unhappy about it.  But damn does it drive you crazy.  

Hope you had a great weekend!

Ed.

No comments: