Thursday, February 23, 2006

Stay Tuned

It's interesting, the cycle. No, not the kind you ride. Usually you get sick, it gets worse, it gets better. That's it. That's what I know. I feel like I'm in that cycle, but it's not working quite like it should. No big surprise there I guess. Truth be told, I really am getting better every day. The big thing I think is the tradeoff between my head prickling and taking DayQuil/NyQuil. Because they really do a good job of drying the heck out of you. Instead I'm taking something called "Mucinex", and my head really isn't prickling like it was. That's a good thing, and yet... Anyway, what is Mucinex? It's an expectorant. Yep, an expectorant. I have no idea what that means, maybe it doesn't mean anything. It says it on the box though. What it does is "Thins and Loosens Mucus". If that doesn't sound disgusting, tell me what does? In case you were curious, "Thins and Loosens Mucus" does not mean "drying the heck out of you". Nope, I'm pretty sure about that! The actual instructions that the good doc gave me was to use Mucinex to get the congestion out, and take either advil and sudafed or just advil cold & sinus for the rest of the symptons.

Enough about me, let's talk about myself. Another wasted night. A little rest, a little terrible chess, a little terrible poker, and helped a friend get a free C Compiler configured on his computer so that he could start learning C. As for now, well, it's past my bedtime, so I think that's it. Except for the trash, had to take out the trash. It was a lot of fun, because I was sick, so I had a lot of trash. That and I'm guessing it won't get picked up in the morning so I'll have to bring it all back in tomorrow. We'll see.

I almost fell down the stairs tonight too. But that's another story. And I didn't, so not a very good one. Maybe next time!

I'm really, really, really going to get some work done on my project this weekend, so hopefully some exciting updates will be happening soon.

Stay Tuned!

Ed.


PS:

You wonder when you're gonna break through
Break those chains that bind and make you
Do those things...
that you don't want to do
And she wonders too

You've been trying hard for so long
But something always seems to go wrong
When you do
And she knows it too

Still you feel the time is now, the place is here
You've worked so hard to wipe away that desperate fear
That you've held so dear
So you know you're gonna make it, here and now
And she knows you're gonna find a way somehow

To break those chains that bind and make you
Do those things...
that you don't want to do
And together you'll make new chains that bind you more
Because if that ain't love then she's showing you the door
And you'll be poor
So poor
So poor
So poor

Good night!

No comments: