Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ohhhhh, we're half way there!

My powerbook is usable again! I should know within the next day or two if the replacement hard drive keeps running, but so far so good. Right now I'm typing from it... well, I plugged in an external keyboard, mouse, and my 21" monitor because I miss my desktop, but it's working. The hard drive is a little louder than my previous one... but I'm not complaining. For $20, at least I'm running again. That's not counting the cost of the new tools I bought.

Now we'll have to see if I have enough energy left this weekend to attempt working some more on the desktop. I'm not sure if there is much I'll be able to do, because I am pretty confident that it's going to need a new power supply... or worse!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Ed.

No comments: