Monday, February 20, 2006

The Flu

After a relatively good year I've managed to get the flu. Sleeping and drinking lots of water. What a blast! Not to mention really helping me get a lot of work done. Not! I can't believe how crappy I feel. At least I had Saturday. The worst part is that I have such a busy week, this couldn't have happened at a worse time. I'm feeling the stress. I haven't been out of bed for more than an hour at a time, so I'm hoping some miracle happens tonight while sleeping.

On Saturday I should have stopped at 2 games. I pushed myself and went for 3. My back was a little stiff. I did better than last week though, no 80's. Saturday night I went down to the chessclub. I spend a little time working on my flowchart while I was sitting around talking with the people there. So at least there was that.

I did actually manage to spend some time Sunday night working on my project as well. I was feeling sick and had a terrible cough, but somehow I was able to sit and work. That was not the case today. As for tomorrow, well, one can hope.

Wish me luck!

Ed.

No comments: