Thursday, September 21, 2006

Rustic Revelations

It's scary. As I get older it seems my weaknesses are more discernable than my strengths. Why? What does it mean? For some reason I just can't catch on to the concept of writing a mathematical proof. I'm trying. A lot! But I just can't seem to grasp the most basic of principles. I feel that I can discern the answer. The destination is clear. I just don't know how to write the directions to get there.

I suppose I could take the easy way out. Just consider myself an idiot savant. Though perhaps that is giving myself too much credit. Simply idiot might be more accurate.

And I haven't played chess since last Saturday's loss. Too busy. Rust. I can feel it. Though I may eventually get wherever it is I'm going, will anybody recognize me when I get there?

I did bowl Monday night. Back on a league! Wow! Of course, I suck. It's been too long. I think my average for the night was about a 146. So now we have to try to work that back up to the high 180's by the end of the season. It's a goal.

Alright, back to therapy. Or life, as some of you may call it.

Ed.

No comments: