Thursday, September 28, 2006

Homework and chess

I had planned a post on the current World Championship that's going on between Topalov and Kramnik. But I lost it when trying to post, and I just can't get myself to retype it all. So instead, check this link out:

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=3370

It's a fascinating read. And if you're curious, I don't go to the bathroom quite that often when I'm playing a game. Though my games are not for the World Championship.

In class this morning I asked if there was any homework for next week. It was getting to be the end of class, and he usually posts it on Thursdays. He said no, not this week. Nice! I could use a little break after my last minute destruction. Our first exam is coming up in a week and a half...

Anyway, I got home tonight and had an email. Homework. He apologized for forgetting...

The good news is, it's only three problems. The bad news - I haven't looked yet but I'm sure they'll take a long, long, long time. They always do.

Ed.

No comments: