Monday, March 20, 2006

Just another day

I've finally done it. I broke down and bought myself those bowling shoes tonight. No more rentals! Well, assuming they get here this week. Speaking of rentals, thanks to Rae I have a PC/laptop to use again! Wow! Don't get me wrong, it could use a few upgrades ;), but hey, who am I to complain. I loaded up Visual C# 2005 Express Edition on it tonight, between sleeping like a lazy you know what. But that's about the limit of my accomplishments so far. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll actually try doing some work and see how it goes. My next progress report is due on Thursday, so I'd like to have the move generator finished.

I had a turkey and cheese sandwich tonight. I bought the turkey sometime last week. It didn't taste bad, but I'm always a little scared eating cold meat like that after a couple of days. I didn't get around to calling the Holiday Inn to try to get a room for the foxwoods chess tournament. I've got to do that tomorrow night!

That's all for me. I just wanted to get a quick note out here to get rid of that Weekend Blogger reputation. I don't want to be "that guy".

I hope you all enjoyed your Monday!

Ed.

No comments: