Thursday, August 31, 2006

Let's talk about chess..

Dad I'm big but we're smaller than small
In the scheme of things well we're nothing at all
...
Son for all I've told you
When you get right down to the
reason for the world
Who am I?
...
Here's a riddle for you
Find the answer
There's a reason for the world
You and I

Great stuff - though it doesn't really answer why my chess sucks. What it does tell me... it doesn't really matter. It's not so big.

Larry and I are leaving early Saturday morning for the long weekend. I'm looking forward to it. I plan on changing styles a bit. I'm not sure how that will work out for me. Maybe poorly. But I need to try it. I'll be sure to let you know next week. My main goal is to be more aggressive. If you're a bit late to the party, I'm talking about chess. Chess! Get with the program!

And once again, next week, time to start eating better again. Back and forth. That's life. The pain that comes with not being perfect. Then again, would you really want it any other way?

For some reason I decided to register my bike and get it on the road. It's almost September. I'm a bit of an idiot. Ah well, at least I wear it proudly.

Wasting away...

Until next time, Ed.

No comments: