Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Let the day begin

Dum dee dum dum dum. I'm still here. Yesterday I was just so tired! I tried going to bed several times last night. The first time it was about 8pm. Yes, 8pm. Not exactly 8pm, I really didn't get too caught up in the details, but around 8pm. As soon as I was incoherent - you know, that amazing time between being awake and asleep, when all those crazy weird nonsensical visions somehow make perfect sense to you - the phone rang. Kip!

As these things go, I couldn't fall right back to sleep. I sat at my computer for about an hour before making my second attempt - at sleep. Before too long I once again enter my incoherent state... I think I even drift off sleep! Then the phone rings. It's 11pm. It's my brother. He's leaving for Florida at 5am and wants a suitcase. Completing that task, I head off for sleep one last time. I'm successful! It's morning.

Let the day begin.

No comments: