Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I'm back baby, I'm back!

You'll be happy to know that my back keeps getting better. I'm actually moving around much better today than I have all week. I'm hoping to stop taking the medication soon, it really wipes me out by the afternoon.

My luck at poker continues. This evening when I got home from work I hung out with my brothers dog for a little while, but after that I snuck in a quick poker tournament before my guitar lesson. I came in 1st. My winning streak continues.

Started working on "Friends in low places" by Garth Brooks. The Intro is much harder than it sounds! Still, it's a fun song. Hopefully I can finally get myself to practice some before next week. One of these days I still have hopes of being able to play some songs.

Hope you're all having a good week!

No comments: