Friday, August 27, 2004

Twist and shout

As you may already be aware of, I'm currently living in a world of suck. It'll get better, of that I am certain. Still, suck is suck. How could it get any worse than being sick in the summer - which never happens to me. Tonight I hurt my back. Yep... the 'ol snapper cracker. What's worse is that I hadn't even started helping my sister move yet. Nope, I was just carrying the good 'ol laundry basket. I'm sure it's related to my being sick. Either that or it's because I know Kip. He has this freaky weird ability to push on to me any ailments that he may obtain - sometimes years later.

I did have a really good sandwich tonight. I was going to add some tomato, but changed my mind at the last minute. It was turkey and cheese on a tomato wrap, microwaved for 35 seconds. Wow! I was impressed. Though my culinary skills may amaze few, they never cease to amaze the one that matters most - me.

Enjoy your night.

No comments: