Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A time to sleep

Yes, my friend(s), another day is over. It was quite a day really. Not that you're interested, but you're going to get the summary nonetheless. I woke up about 45 minutes after my alarm, put in my 8 hours at work, installed a wireless access point for a friend who just got a new laptop, had my guitar lesson, played a game of chess, did a little bit of nothing, and here we are! Ok, maybe there were a few other things in between, they just didn't make the summary.

If you didn't know this about me, I'm a big fan of chess. I love to play. Someday I have hopes of being good at it, but who knows. Tonight it was a quick game on the ICC (Internet Chess Club) against a computer named Tinker (rated around master level, fluctuates between 2200 and 2400). Me, right now I'm around 2050 on the ICC. My USCF (United States Chess Federation) rating is around 1750. That's a Class B rating if you were curious. In other words, I'm a fish.

I did make a change to my blog today - now anyone can post comments. I was surprised when Kip told me that he had to register so that he could post a comment. If you'd like to hear more about Kip in future posts, let me know. I have so many great stories to tell!

So much more to say, but I think I'd rather sleep. Work will be here again before you know it, and I really don't like not getting my 8 hours of sleep! I can't understand how so many people seem to get by day after day with so little sleep.

PS: I'm still waiting for some gmail! Get writing!

Sleep well!

No comments: