Wednesday, August 25, 2004

All alone in the night

If you're a fan of science fiction, this title might be familiar to you. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night? Babylon 5! Now, on with the story.

I was a recent recipient of an amazing gift. Every geeks dream. The holy grail of e-mail. The Google GMail account! That's right, I recieved an invite for my very own gmail account. I was pretty excited. I've been wanting one for weeks.

So now that I've got this great new email address I take the time to write a little note to my friends, family, and others letting them know of my good fortune. My hopes and dreams consisting of a reply, of giving them the chance to be my first. Imagine my disappointment. My utter and total despair. I have yet to receive an email. I'm crying inside! I feel like a shining beacon in space, all alone in the night.

Alright, break-time's over. Back to work! If you have a chance, say hi!

Until next time!

No comments: