Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Manic Monday

I didn't plan on being up at midnight tonight. It was a good plan. After work I'd do my Linear Algebra homework until 7pm, then work on my Decision Support project until 9. What happened? Well, my Linear Algebra homework took me until 7:30. There were only a few questions for chapter 2.1, but they took a long time! Mostly because it took me a while to "get it". That and I had a few interruptions.

My project, well, similar I guess. I won't get into the details, but once I got going I kept at it. Until about 11:45. Just a few minutes ago. When you get into something it's hard to let go. Why is it so hard to get into it though? I must say though... Office 2007 Beta definitely takes a little getting used to. Once you know how to get to things, it all works pretty much the same. The trick is figuring it out. As for my spreadsheet, I'm going a little overboard. I can't help it. I need it to be cool, so cool it must be.

BTW, if you happen to know what "GREEN EMPORER WAY WHERE TOWER TOUCHES MIDDAY SUN" means, please let me know. If you're not playing "Oblivion" for the PC, don't worry if you have no clue what I'm talking about. Not many people do! I would like to get a little ahead on my assignments this week into Saturday so maybe I can spend at least one day this weekend playing some more. I love that game!

I hope you enjoyed your Monday.

Ed.

No comments: