Thursday, June 01, 2006

Coming Soon...

Day 2 is coming! I was going to post it yesterday, but last night I got caught up in complaining about Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and how it doesn't completely support the ANSI C++ standards - by choice! What the ....! I also ate too much pizza, so I'm going to feel sick today. It's a disease. The cure? I hear Billy Blanks calling! Bootcamp tonight, for sure.

I also played around a little with the Arena chess gui. It's great for playing chess engines, or having tournaments/matches with chess engines, but apparently not designed to have human vs human games. Which means you really need to use some other program to enter your game in, save it to pgn, then load it into Arena to have an engine look at it. Of course, at that point, your almost better off having the other gui analyze the game too.

I had considered just loading my Shredder chess program, which uses the fritz gui. It's one of the most professional gui's out there. But I'm in an anti-establishment phase right now, and that just seems to mainstream. Anarchy, I say. Anarchy.

So, Day 2 will probably be up tonight.

Until then, Ed.

No comments: