Saturday, November 12, 2005

The more I learn

Sometimes I'm amazed at how much there is to know. It pains me to know that I'm one of the ones stuck in the in-between. How do you get out of it? Is it even possible? Welcome to my life.

As unexpected as it may have been after yesterday, I found this morning that it wasn't meant to be. The Matrix: Path of Neo doesn't work on my computer. My graphics card isn't powerful enough. I'd consider upgrading it, but knowing that my computer is passing 3 years old, I'm pretty sure I'll find that I have another problem shortly thereafter. I think I'll call it "suck". Maybe I'll consider picking it up for the PS2 or XBOX, we'll see.

I did a little more work today with AJAX and designing a test page for what may someday become my crowning achievement. Mostly, though, I slept.

For tonight I'll leave you with this:

How you ever gonna know, if you never chase the dream?

Thanks Garth.

Have a good one, Ed.

No comments: