Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wild Hogs

My mother came over today to show me how to make pizza and to watch a movie. Her real reason was that she wanted to play Wii Sports, but hey, I'm not the one living the lie! The pizza was easier than I expected. Will I do it myself? That is the question!

Wild Hogs - awsome! I've heard it had mixed reviews, but it was great to watch. I enjoyed it.

Tomorrow night the bowling league starts up again. I knew that I wasn't sure I wanted to bowl this year. I still have this WOW thing in my head. But I decided to anyway. I figured if I could say yes, that meant my addition to WOW isn't as bad as I sometimes think it is.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Ed.

1 comment:

Philip Paxson said...

Cut it cold turkey Ed! (have you ever had cold turkey?! If it's not lunchmeat I find it quite horrendous) WoW is a game, and I know your addiction is cooling, but like I said, cold-turkey sucks, lets shoot for lukewarm about now. :-)

-Kazzzza