Saturday, July 12, 2014

RNG - you never know what you're gonna get

Hi again, just some random thoughts for today.

If you read my older posts you know I'm a huge Garth Brooks fan.  So with that I have to say that I'm really excited that he is going to be touring again.  He's the reason why I got into country music to begin with.

Today I feel really tired.  I don't know if it's a culmination of my poor eating habits and exercise catching up to me, or if I slept too much today, or if it's something else entirely.  I'm focusing on improving though.  Forward!

Today my mother stopped over and we took a walk around the block.  I think it was about a mile but I'm not sure.  Either way, with a downhill start and an uphill finish, it was TOUGH!

This evening I was getting really tired playing Diablo.  So I hopped on WoW and ended up doing a heroic with Wyrdrune.  I asked him to hop on vent and we talked for a few hours.  It was good because it definitely engaged my mind a bit more and helped with my feeling less tired.

I also had a few work calls sprinkled in.

No comments: