Monday, January 21, 2008

The Chess Club

I stopped by the chess club briefly this weekend.  Though I haven't been playing much chess lately, I ended up playing 3 games against Paul Sarrazin.  Final Score:  2.5-.5

I'd tell you all about how our guild downed Prince in World of Warcraft this weekend.  But, chances are, you don't really care.  Plus, I have to get going to work.  Otherwise I'd probably do it anyway.  We tried out Zul'Aman, but being our first time in there it wasn't pretty.  Fun though.

By the way Sean, if you're still out there, Paul says hi!

Enjoy the week.

Ed.

1 comment:

Mr_Theory said...

Sean says "Hi there right back atcha Paul!". And while we are on the topic... Howdy Eds!

And now for something completely different:

Tis Weird how everyone is suddenly sad about Fischer's demise. Socially, Bobby has been dead a long time. His life is like a tragedy... too bad he never got to pull himself together and, unfortunately for him and us the chess fans, now he will never get the chance to. All this Fischer worship kinda annoys me. The guy was stark raving mad. End of story.

So Ed, when are you going to come visit us in Bend Oregon? Save up that vacation time, starting now, because I know you have got the air miles! Say hello to everyone back east for me. -Sean.