Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Spring Cleaning


undated_tournament
Originally uploaded by firstfret.
I've been slowly working on cleaning up a lot of old papers in the house. Boxes of stuff that are just wasting space. Once in a while I come across something and the memories just start flooding back. Here is one of those things. It was a chess tournament played years ago at the PVCC. Back when Sean was still around and chess was the game of the day.

Looking back at some of these initials, I wish I can say that I remember who they all are. I remember a bunch but I'm sure Sean will know them all! I'm also just as sure that I'll hit my head with embarrassment as soon as Sean points out who they are.

EB: Ed Borowski
ST: Sean Tobin
MA:
JR: John Reinhart
DH: Dave Hall
JB: Judge Bean?
SF: Scott Farhatt
AL: Antonio Laudati
CW:
EM: Enrique McDonald

Sean... any chance you recall what year this might have been?

Be safe, be well, and thank you for the memories! That's what life is all about.

Ed.

No comments: